with a big heart
PhysioMobile is a small home care physiotherapy business where supporting our therapists and fostering happiness within the workplace are at the core of our company’s values.
Our exceptional company culture is why we have a high employee retention rate.
Joining PhysioMobile allows you to experience the best of both worlds: a stimulating clinical practice with professional autonomy, while benefiting from the support and expertise of committed and warm-hearted colleagues.
We are a thriving mobile practice that is looking to grow our dynamic team of skilled and motivated physiotherapists.
We are looking for full- and part-time physiotherapists who work well independently, are reliable, and enjoying working with diverse adult populations.
PhysioMobile’s greatest asset is the outstanding team we have formed to date. Our employees are able to focus on patient care, while making more money and enjoying professional autonomy and flexibility.
– An advantageous renumeration and benefits package
– The equivalent of a full-time salary seeing only 22-25 patients per week
– An extremely flexible work schedule
– Excellent onboarding and mentorship
– A continuing education budget
– Tax deductible work expenses (i.e. car, phone, home office)
– Paid professional licence fees
– Healthcare insurance
– Employer RRSP contributions
– More focused and stress-free patient care (one hour per patient)
– A collaborative and supportive work environment
– Access to online technology for scheduling, charting and exercise prescription
– A better work-life balance
– Must hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in physiotherapy
– Be a member in good standing with l’Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec
– Be bilingual (French/English)
– Have a valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
We look forward to growing together with you!
Send your letter of intent and CV.